Norm Thompson - Wrong item-twice!
A couple years ago I ordered a brocade jacket from Norm Thompson, and instead received a pair of brown slacks.Got that resolved.
In August I ordered a boiled wool jacket, never received my email confirmation. So I called and was told all the emails from that weekend were lost. (?) Today, about 2 1/2 weeks after ordering, I received a pair of pajama bottoms. I was told to send them back and on the form, write in what I wanted instead.
Let's see- that would probably be another month. I suggested that the jacket be sent now, and was told I would be charged again for the jacket.
The lady finally told me it was no longer available--probably a good thing.Never again!!!!1298cae2 review #445327
You may also like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "Just leeds nowere but is it fake ..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."