Norm Thompson - wrong item-twice!
A couple years ago I ordered a brocade jacket from Norm Thompson, and instead received a pair of brown slacks.Got that resolved.
In August I ordered a boiled wool jacket, never received my email confirmation. So I called and was told all the emails from that weekend were lost. (?) Today, about 2 1/2 weeks after ordering, I received a pair of pajama bottoms. I was told to send them back and on the form, write in what I wanted instead.
Let's see- that would probably be another month. I suggested that the jacket be sent now, and was told I would be charged again for the jacket.
The lady finally told me it was no longer available--probably a good thing.Never again!!!!bf2ec33
You may also like
- "I have stopped buying Columbia Sportswear products. I have been a fan and a loyal purchaser of Columbia jackets and clothing for many years. It came as a..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."