Norm Thompson - wrong item-twice!
A couple years ago I ordered a brocade jacket from Norm Thompson, and instead received a pair of brown slacks.Got that resolved.
In August I ordered a boiled wool jacket, never received my email confirmation. So I called and was told all the emails from that weekend were lost. (?) Today, about 2 1/2 weeks after ordering, I received a pair of pajama bottoms. I was told to send them back and on the form, write in what I wanted instead.
Let's see- that would probably be another month. I suggested that the jacket be sent now, and was told I would be charged again for the jacket.
The lady finally told me it was no longer available--probably a good thing.Never again!!!!c200f47
You may also like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."