12/10/16 I was just disconnected/customer service person disappeared?while I was completing my order after 15 minutes.

When I called back, the recording said 'we are closed'. Last night, I'd spent 1.5 hours, using their website, to send items to three different addresses. The website kept messing-up the item to address match. Thus, I called for VIP customer service tonight to see if a person could solve this website issue.

DISAPPOINTMENT/FRUSTRATION with this company. I'm given them lots of business in past. Customer Service is poor. Ms.

Randy Hall Seattle, WA.

P.S.I'd like to hope that I will receive a call back or some compensation for all this difficulty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rotten customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of norm thompson website. Norm Thompson needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned norm thompson website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Norm Thompson.

Had an Experience with Norm Thompson?

Comments