Ordered several items and only some arrived. No notice just missing items.

Phoned. First they were being sent - then they were out of stock. Certain I would have been charged for missing items had I not phoned. The French chocolates were sickening.

Took to a gathering and each person that bit into a chocolate spit it out. The worst edible thing I have ever put in my mouth and every one agreed.Phoned Norm Thompson and was told they would me 15% off. The shipping slip stated that NT would refund or exchange if not satisfied. This company sells trash.

They must buy other companies inferior products and sell them for a high price. Should have known better than to buy from a catalog company that sells everything. Where do they acquire this stuff?

Good question that you might want to consider being spending your money with Norm Thompson. Never buy a food item from NT.

Review about: Chocolate.

Reason of review: Untruthful.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Comments

Not to my liking. Think they gave me 15% off.

That is okay I just will never do business with them again and I will tell everyone I know what an unreliable company it is.

I am a big talker and am involved with lots of people. You know the saying which goes something like a dissatisfied person tells ten others and they tell ten others and go it goes.