I ordered shirts from this company. They enrolled me in a VIP program that charges $14.97/month as a recurring charge on whatever credit card you use.

I did not sign up for, nor agree to such a "club" or to the charges... DO NOT use this company.

(BTW, the shirts were so-so, not very high quality).

Norm Thompson uses a third party to offer this "club" (aka, SCAM!) and will not assist you in terminating the "membership" or in getting a refund. I will be reporting this to the Attorney General's office as a fradulent practice.

This person wrote the review norm thompson vip plus subscription from Norm Thompson. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Norm Thompson to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Norm Thompson for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Roswell, New Mexico, United States #1298389

I, too, just realized that I have been paying a VIP fee, (which I do not even think is a worthwhile program), and am positively certain I never signed up for. Took quite some time before I was finally able to reach someone to provide me with the correct number to cancel. I will not order from them again, fearing the same thing will happen.