I gave the person all of the information he asked for and then when he asked what color, the shirt on the model (which was a tri-color) did not give the color.All of the others were solids with names on them.

I could not get him to understand I DID NOT want a solid color. I wanted the tri-color one that was shown on the model on page 36 of the "Escape from the Ordinary" NT catalog (MAY '17) I finally just gave up!

Darn it, I wanted that shirt!Norm Thompson has quality products, but your Customer Service should exceed the quality of your products to keep your customers coming back.

Review about: Norm Thompson Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Norm Thompson?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more