A couple years ago I ordered a brocade jacket from Norm Thompson, and instead received a pair of brown slacks.Got that resolved.
In August I ordered a boiled wool jacket, never received my email confirmation. So I called and was told all the emails from that weekend were lost. (?) Today, about 2 1/2 weeks after ordering, I received a pair of pajama bottoms. I was told to send them back and on the form, write in what I wanted instead.
Let's see- that would probably be another month. I suggested that the jacket be sent now, and was told I would be charged again for the jacket.
The lady finally told me it was no longer available--probably a good thing.Never again!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Items
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."